Franciscan Midwest Bariatric Institute
If losing weight was as simple as just counting calories, we would all be thin. But some of us need more than this to succeed at regaining our health.
Research shows that as little as a 10 percent weight loss can have a significant impact on your health. Losing weight in a medically supervised program can provide a number of benefits beyond a smaller dress or pants size. Among them:
- decreased risk for cardiovascular disease
- decreased risk of diabetes
- lower blood pressure
- lower cholesterol
- lower risk of some cancers
The Franciscan Midwest Bariatric Institute has helped hundreds of people throughout Indiana and southeast Chicagoland lose weight and gain better control of their health. Whether you would like to lose 20, 50, 100 pounds or more, the Franciscan Midwest Bariatric Institute can help you sharpen the tools you need to take control, including:
- weight loss services supervised by a physician dedicated to weight management
- nutritional support from a registered dietitian
- help in understanding the roots of your eating patterns from a behavioral counselor
- weight loss surgery or medications for those who need additional tools to succeed.
You can succeed at losing weight and gaining control of your health. Take the first step.
Call the Franciscan Midwest Bariatric Institute at (219) 852-2518, or send us an e-mail.